WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AllPiercings - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AllPiercings > Topics

Subject: adults only.
Replies: 23 Views: 4082

tungring 5/27/2007 - 1:37:06
i know this is a no no on prodigits, but i was just checking out the polls and came across the naughty pics poll. the results so far are as follows should nipple and piercing pics be allowed in the group? yes both (6) 35percent, only nipples (3) 18percent, only (0) 0percent, no, not either (2) 12percent, wahoo show us the naughties! (6) 35percent. *

tungring 5/27/2007 - 1:46:01
that means that 88percent of voters feel that there should be some sort of naughty pics allowed. 70percent say both nipple and pics should be allowed, and 18 percent say nipple only. i would like us to discuss this further. perhaps a reason as to why you voted the way you did. if you havent voted yet please do and then come in here and give your reason. only 12 percent said no to naughty pics, i would also like the reasons for this too. this topic isnt just for reasons for the polls either, it can be a place for us responsible adults to talk about those taboo peircings and as to whether they give extra stimulation during s*xual activities or not. feel free to write what ever you like in here, as long as it has to do with genital peircings. *

tungring 5/27/2007 - 1:49:40
dont be shy, we are all human and love s*xual interaction etc, so feel free to write what you like without being judged. any anti social behaviour or picking on any members will see the offending member deleted from the group and reported to my admin friend. so speak up and share your thoughts. lovingly yours, your moderator, jason. *

sprite4u 5/28/2007 - 8:06:11
blush2.GIF Oh Jason u're so nawty but we luvs u neway! Thought l'd break the ice.... I hve a piercing & Hubby has a Prince Albert! *

hsv4u 5/29/2007 - 3:25:12
i think they (naughty pics)should be allowed. u hear of them often but u never really see any pics unless u research it on the net. perhaps having the pics on here could educate those interested in getting some 'naughty' piercings done or have them on here for the curious ones. If some ppl dont want to see that stuff they dont have to look at the post. :) *

bikkay 5/29/2007 - 11:04:53
hear ye hear ye what hsv4u said. educate us! pmpl.GIF *

el.mo 6/2/2007 - 11:32:05
dont post the link in the group jas, just inbox or send a group notification 2 the members that need to know it. That way that group stays unconnected from this group. *

el.mo 6/2/2007 - 11:33:12
oops. gawd your quick. pmpl *

a.motive 6/3/2007 - 1:18:30
What hsv said. I can't see why u shouldn't be able to, people who don't like it should just steer clear. *

tungring 6/3/2007 - 3:43:14
ok, whoever wants to be 'educated' on private peircings, please inbox me or post in here and ill send you a invite for an 'educational' group. adults only please. in saying adults i guess ill have to accept 16+ seeing as alot of 16 year old 'ladies' do get the peircings with parental consent and the pictures will not be depicting any s*xual acts. before anyone complains about 16 and 17 allow me to just say that by law 16 year olds are allowed to walk into a shop and buy a people or picture magazine. *

nivek 8/7/2007 - 3:12:56
Totaly agree,some times u just need 2see the piercing 2make up ur mind if u want it or not,wer not trying 2find naughty pics bec u can get those ne where wer wanting 2c dif piercings *

vampyria 24.11.07 - 11:12pm
..i chose..just nipplez..as i'm shy..and tend to have more of a professional attitude rather than s*xual..x x x. *

vampyria 29.11.07 - 08:57am
...but each to their own.ye.x x x... *

cybipunk 20.04.08 - 08:28pm
Body modification is an art form, so picture's of piercings any where and every where should be allowed x i'm sure pro will disagree with my opinion anyway lol x I voted BOTH x *

bilzibub 30.05.08 - 04:57pm
I got an eyebrow piercing and earings. Wanna do my nipples next. Does it hurt? *

cybipunk 30.05.08 - 06:47pm
When i had my nipples done it felt like pressure rather than actual pain x *

bilzibub 31.05.08 - 04:07pm
In that case i b gettin mine soon then..thanx *

lucretia 8.08.08 - 11:54am
aye! let the pics be put up! a rose is a rose is a rose. . this is a group for piercings, who's to discriminate what the area of choice happens to be?! if someone doesn't wanna see it they shouldn't click on it. it's quite simple really. *

cybipunk 11.08.08 - 12:03pm
We seem to agree lol3.GIF x But tungring has buggard owf to reality land and has abandond his group *grrz* kitty.GIF x *

lucretia 11.08.08 - 04:42pm
looking_for.GIF where is he?? This is a serious issue!! i need a proper education! lmfA0 xx devilish.GIF *

mitsh 26.10.08 - 01:20pm
Nipples only should be allowed bt everyone has his preference i guess *

el.mo 30.11.08 - 04:28am
hi, I will email tungring and ask him to get him to come online more regulary. *

cybipunk 30.11.08 - 02:22pm
I did msg him a while ago and he said he'd be online here more x But he neva showed up sad.GIF x Is there a mod that can take ova ? *

febbw 1.09.09 - 05:00pm
I'm new here!!! but my opinion is YES!!! they wanna upload em u have 2 show em!!! I have a nipple ring which i have uploaded in my group

* AllPiercings Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AllPiercings

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search